4 Unique Advertising Sites To Monetize Your New Blog
Bloggers use different advertising company to monetize their sites and therefore they can earn money. Many different Ad sites are offering their services in this regard. But there are some categories. Not every site rules are the same. For a new blog, it is very hard to earn money. Because after publishing a blog, you need to publish quality contents. Contents that are useful for people around. You need to do some SEO for your blog.
Two tips you must apply for good visitors
- Write Unique Quality Contents. (More)
- Spread your writings as much as you can. (More)
After that, you can use some ads on your site. Here I am providing some best advertising sites for a new blog.
A famous ad site which can pay you good as you use it on your new blog. This company offers a very smart way to monetize your blog. They offer different types of ads. It is very easy to get approval from Chitika. Their earning rates are good enough. Customizable and sizes are very attractive. Improved customer service is its promise. Chitika is best for-
- Targeted Ads
- Mobile Ads
- In text ads
- Minimum payout is satisfactory $10 by PayPal and $50 by wire.
- Chitika’s terms and conditions are quite easy and take short time to approve.
If your blog traffic increase rapidly, your earnings would increase too. All these benefits will take it first in your mind. So sign up with the link below.
U.K. based network and promises the highest CPM ever. PropellerAds pays you every 1000 impressions you get. So you don’t need to worry whether visitors are clicking your ads or not — you get paid! And for this reason, new site publishers’ and bloggers like CPM Ads service like Propellerads network. If your site traffic and its content quality are good then CPM ads can increase earning daily or monthly. Let’s show you an example:-When visiting some sites you will find some contents in 4/5 slides. because it’s generating more views. By this way Increasing CPM.
- Popup Ads
- Pay Per Subscription
- Interstitial Ads
- Full Page Ads
- Banner Ads
- Mobile Ads
All you need to create the first ad, place it on your blog and possibly You will make anywhere between $1-$4 for 1000 views. Their Minimum payout is $25.
It is a very good ad site which offering many latest ad earning techniques. It offers-
- Content Locker: You can lock a page on your website & require the visitor to complete an offer in order to gain access.
- Download Widget: You can lock a file & require a user to complete an offer before they can download it.
- Link Locker: You don’t even need a website in order to use this widget, basically you can lock any link you want. If you found something on the web, you can lock the link to the page using CPALead’s link locker and require people to fill in an offer before they’re redirected to the link you locked.
- File Locker: Similar to the download widget mentioned above, however with file locker you don’t need your own website.
- Exit Traffic Tool: One that I like. With this one, you can make money from the people that are leaving your website. It is very impressive.
- Banner Tool: You can choose non-incentive or incentive banners but incentive banner is best. It can act like a normal banner whereby it’s basically an image on your page.
Shareaholic Related Ads:
Shareaholic is a widget for showing your sites related content under your every post with lots of customization. But they are offering others ad as related/ you may like name under your post. Their CPC is also very good. Just register and earn but you need to set up your ad account within your blog’s Shareaholic plugging settings. It is also one of the best advertising sites for a new blog. Their latest technique attracts customers to click their ads. I think if your site gets a medium range of traffic, you will get good money from them. Register now
- Subscription Ads
- Related Content Ads
- Banner Ads
That’s all for today and don’t forget to subscribe to my site. let me know which ad site you liked, in comments…