Smart Disk Mounter makes any smartphone as Wireless USB disk at the computer. Smart mobile phones can be used as a wireless hard drive in your Windows PC and Mac OS-X.
This app brilliantly offers functions to save and read the stored data of smartphone in Windows PC and Mac OS-X.
It is designed incredibly that the smartphone can do the same operation with general USB memory disk or Wi-Fi wireless USB disk device. It doesn’t use any types of USB cable, USB memory, memory card, web browsers or the general FTP programs.
Wireless USB Disk Offers Users—
- To Put the valuable data into their valuable smartphone. That’ll be much better in the aspect of security.
- The safety of carrying important data with USB memory.
- The Smart Disk Mounter app which can be used as “Portable Hard Disk” in the computer or portable disk and besides that as a network disk.
- It is the only app to use your data more safely and conveniently.
- Developers designed this app for the security of data. It is great for carrying important files such as valuable documents, source codes, or certificate.
- Read or Write Speed Changer (Pro Version Only)
- SD Card changer (Internal or External Memory)
- A user can also run this app in background Mode (Pro Version Only)
Use the Smart Disk connecting wireless rather than USB memory connecting with the port. You can carry and use them much more conveniently.
Often users feel difficult at saving and using data in smart their phone. When you install the Smart Disk Mounter, your smartphone becomes a convenient device for saving data through Wi-Fi much better than USB memory and of course quickly.
How To Install:
- Install the app in your smartphone. (Official Site Gives Android Trail APK. Download PRO version from my link.) Android Pro Version Apple Phone
- Install PC Companion Windows Mac
- Connect your Phone and Computer at the same WiFi (Use a router or any hotspot)
- Open PC companion Press- IP Input and Give a password for security.
- Open the Mobile app and type IP and password showing in PC companion
- You can change drive name and drive type if you wan
- Now after completing all things Press Mount in PC Software
- Lastly in mobile Slide the pen drive icon to PC.
If you like my article just give me a thumbs up below